Complex'07: 8th Asia-Pacific Complex Systems Conference
2-5 July 2007, Gold Coast, Australia
Complex'07 will be the key complex systems event in Australia and the Asia-Pacific region for the year. This Conference seeks to bring together those in the region who are actively involved in complex systems research and practice. It also aims to provide an introduction to specialised topics for people seeking to know more about the theoretical and practical aspects of research in complex systems.
Key Dates (subject to change - see website www.complex07.org for latest details)
- 23 Mar 2007: Abstracts due (deadline extended - see below)
- Apr 2007: Registration now open
- 17 Apr 2007: Deadline for abstracts extended
- 30 Apr 2007: Author notification
- 18 May 2007: Software Demonstration abstracts due
- 25 May 2007: Notification of Software Demonstration inclusion
- 31 May 2007: Early-bird registration deadline
- 7 June 2007: Early-bird registration deadline extended
- 2-5 Jul 2007: Conference
- Registration has now opened
- Abstract submission for scheduled talks has now closed.
- Abstract submission for the poster session will remain open until further notice.
- Abstract submission for the software demonstration session has now opened.
- NEW Social Network Analysis morning workshop now added to Monday's workshop lineup.
For more information, visit the Conference website at http://www.complex07.org
Organisations interested in sponsoring the conference, or being involved in other ways, are invited to contact the Conference Chair, Professor Peter Lindsay, Director of the ARC Centre for Complex Systems firstname.lastname@example.org ph: +61 7 3365 2005
Organisations involved in the Conference to date:
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research/Asian Office of Aerospace Research and Development (AFOSR/AOARD)
- ARC Centre for Complex Systems (ACCS)
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Mathematics and Statistics of Complex Systems (MASCOS)
- ARC Complex Open Systems Research Network (COSNet)
- Asia Pacific Center for the Theoretical Physics (APCTP)
- Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute (AMSI)
- CSIRO Complex Systems Science Initiative
- DSTO Complex Adaptive Systems for Defence Initiative
- Project Performance International
- Queensland Cyber Infrastructure Foundation (QCIF)